Discovering the remote and protected areas of the Amazon will certainly be an unforgettable adventure in your life.
In Colombia, built on the banks of the Amazon in 1867 with the jungle in the background, the city of Leticia is not lacking in charm. As lively as it is, it remains above all an ideal starting point for exploring the region.
At the gates of Brazil and Peru, the Colombian Amazon and its mythical setting offers many possibilities for a stay in the region:
- Discovery of the tropical flora (Heliconias, giant water lilies, ceibas…),
- Wildlife observation (marmosets, macaws, freshwater dolphins…) for nature lovers;
- Adventure above the canopy
- Kayak trip between lakes and forest for sportsmen and women
- Meeting with Indian communities with ancestral cultures
- Relaxation in harmony with nature.